SALEM — Police were piecing together the aftermath of a domestic dispute that ended in the death of one person on Saturday.
Details were not released regarding the death, however, Salem police Chief Brad James said the agency received a call to check out an incident of suspected domestic violence at about 7 p.m. from a home near 300 South and 400 East.
James said the victim's spouse was being questioned and additional information will be available Sunday.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22