SALEM — Police were piecing together the aftermath of a domestic dispute that ended in the death of one person on Saturday.
Details were not released regarding the death, however, Salem police Chief Brad James said the agency received a call to check out an incident of suspected domestic violence at about 7 p.m. from a home near 300 South and 400 East.
James said the victim's spouse was being questioned and additional information will be available Sunday.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 38
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 35
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8