SALEM — Police were piecing together the aftermath of a domestic dispute that ended in the death of one person on Saturday.
Details were not released regarding the death, however, Salem police Chief Brad James said the agency received a call to check out an incident of suspected domestic violence at about 7 p.m. from a home near 300 South and 400 East.
James said the victim's spouse was being questioned and additional information will be available Sunday.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17