SALEM — Police were piecing together the aftermath of a domestic dispute that ended in the death of one person on Saturday.
Details were not released regarding the death, however, Salem police Chief Brad James said the agency received a call to check out an incident of suspected domestic violence at about 7 p.m. from a home near 300 South and 400 East.
James said the victim's spouse was being questioned and additional information will be available Sunday.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 14