PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is hosting its Child Sized Health and Safety Expo next month.
The free community event will take place Thursday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave, Provo.
Activities to promote health and safety will include the Provo City Fire and Ambulance Department vehicles and displays, a scooter rodeo (bring a scooter and helmet), Zumbatmoic by Centro Hispano, fluoride varnishing and toothbrush kits, story time, silly picture booth, and other games and prizes.
For more information, call 801-851-7058.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12