PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is hosting its Child Sized Health and Safety Expo next month.
The free community event will take place Thursday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave, Provo.
Activities to promote health and safety will include the Provo City Fire and Ambulance Department vehicles and displays, a scooter rodeo (bring a scooter and helmet), Zumbatmoic by Centro Hispano, fluoride varnishing and toothbrush kits, story time, silly picture booth, and other games and prizes.
For more information, call 801-851-7058.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 35
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 10