PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is hosting its Child Sized Health and Safety Expo next month.
The free community event will take place Thursday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave, Provo.
Activities to promote health and safety will include the Provo City Fire and Ambulance Department vehicles and displays, a scooter rodeo (bring a scooter and helmet), Zumbatmoic by Centro Hispano, fluoride varnishing and toothbrush kits, story time, silly picture booth, and other games and prizes.
For more information, call 801-851-7058.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24