PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is hosting its Child Sized Health and Safety Expo next month.
The free community event will take place Thursday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave, Provo.
Activities to promote health and safety will include the Provo City Fire and Ambulance Department vehicles and displays, a scooter rodeo (bring a scooter and helmet), Zumbatmoic by Centro Hispano, fluoride varnishing and toothbrush kits, story time, silly picture booth, and other games and prizes.
For more information, call 801-851-7058.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 267
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 17
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16