PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is hosting its Child Sized Health and Safety Expo next month.
The free community event will take place Thursday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave, Provo.
Activities to promote health and safety will include the Provo City Fire and Ambulance Department vehicles and displays, a scooter rodeo (bring a scooter and helmet), Zumbatmoic by Centro Hispano, fluoride varnishing and toothbrush kits, story time, silly picture booth, and other games and prizes.
For more information, call 801-851-7058.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10