The Miami Heat continue to inch closer to the NBA record of 33 straight victories set by the Los Angeles Lakers.
Miami hit the court Sunday to play Charlotte and moved the winning streak to 26 games.
From basketball to badminton, there are plenty of winning streaks that have set high — and likely untouchable — standards.
Whether it's at the high school or professional level, or anywhere in between, these winning streaks span a variety of lengths and an array of sports. Among some of the most impressive is a Utah connection: Wasatch High School's Cael Sanderson set a standard in college wrestling during his time at Iowa State.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16