Lindsey Stirling and 'The Sing Off' Pentatonix combine in new video
Musician and Latter-day Saint Lindsey Stirling has combined with yet another YouTube sensation. In her latest video, Stirling performs with the viral a capella group, Pentatonix.
The group members took on Imagine Dragon's popular song "Radioactive" and made it their own, highlighting the violin and cello.
Since winning NBC's "The Sing-Off" in 2011, in which the group performed against Brigham Young University's Vocal Point, Pentatonix has taken to YouTube to increase its fan base. With 28 videos, the group has racked up more than 58 million views on its official YouTube channel. The group's first album, "PTX Vol.1" was released last year.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor at Brigham Young University. Her views do not necessarily reflect those of BYU.
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2