Lindsey Stirling and 'The Sing Off' Pentatonix combine in new video
Musician and Latter-day Saint Lindsey Stirling has combined with yet another YouTube sensation. In her latest video, Stirling performs with the viral a capella group, Pentatonix.
The group members took on Imagine Dragon's popular song "Radioactive" and made it their own, highlighting the violin and cello.
Since winning NBC's "The Sing-Off" in 2011, in which the group performed against Brigham Young University's Vocal Point, Pentatonix has taken to YouTube to increase its fan base. With 28 videos, the group has racked up more than 58 million views on its official YouTube channel. The group's first album, "PTX Vol.1" was released last year.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor at Brigham Young University. Her views do not necessarily reflect those of BYU.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 4
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks... 0
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage... 0
- Orchestra of Southern Utah Children's... 0
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0