Twentieth Century Fox
Danger/peril: The Croods survive by running away from large animals that wish to eat them. They must climb sheer cliff walls. The family ventures into unknown lands with strange creatures that are threatening.
Violence: Family members chew on each other and hit each other. No blood is shown. Creatures are hit and eat other animals.
Family message: There are tender moments during the film that are very touching. Sharing love within the family becomes a theme as the story progresses.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- 10 ways Disney can help those with autism
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 3 points for parents
- Farewell, Monty Python
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days 6
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Farewell, Monty Python 2