WEST JORDAN — In support of grandfathers, fathers and brothers within the community, Jordan Valley Medical Center is hosting a free seminar regarding prostate health.
No-cost prostate specific antigen screenings will be offered to all man attending the Tuesday event at the hospital, 3580 W. 9000 South. The seminar is designed to inform individuals about the importance of prostate cancer screenings and maintaining a health prostate before, during and after a cancer diagnosis.
The event begins at noon and will be held in the second floor classroom in the main inpatient tower. For more information or to reserve a seat, call 866-431-WELL.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 20