WEST JORDAN — In support of grandfathers, fathers and brothers within the community, Jordan Valley Medical Center is hosting a free seminar regarding prostate health.
No-cost prostate specific antigen screenings will be offered to all man attending the Tuesday event at the hospital, 3580 W. 9000 South. The seminar is designed to inform individuals about the importance of prostate cancer screenings and maintaining a health prostate before, during and after a cancer diagnosis.
The event begins at noon and will be held in the second floor classroom in the main inpatient tower. For more information or to reserve a seat, call 866-431-WELL.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18