WEST JORDAN — In support of grandfathers, fathers and brothers within the community, Jordan Valley Medical Center is hosting a free seminar regarding prostate health.
No-cost prostate specific antigen screenings will be offered to all man attending the Tuesday event at the hospital, 3580 W. 9000 South. The seminar is designed to inform individuals about the importance of prostate cancer screenings and maintaining a health prostate before, during and after a cancer diagnosis.
The event begins at noon and will be held in the second floor classroom in the main inpatient tower. For more information or to reserve a seat, call 866-431-WELL.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 84
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 25
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16