WEST JORDAN — In support of grandfathers, fathers and brothers within the community, Jordan Valley Medical Center is hosting a free seminar regarding prostate health.
No-cost prostate specific antigen screenings will be offered to all man attending the Tuesday event at the hospital, 3580 W. 9000 South. The seminar is designed to inform individuals about the importance of prostate cancer screenings and maintaining a health prostate before, during and after a cancer diagnosis.
The event begins at noon and will be held in the second floor classroom in the main inpatient tower. For more information or to reserve a seat, call 866-431-WELL.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 28
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12