WEST JORDAN — In support of grandfathers, fathers and brothers within the community, Jordan Valley Medical Center is hosting a free seminar regarding prostate health.
No-cost prostate specific antigen screenings will be offered to all man attending the Tuesday event at the hospital, 3580 W. 9000 South. The seminar is designed to inform individuals about the importance of prostate cancer screenings and maintaining a health prostate before, during and after a cancer diagnosis.
The event begins at noon and will be held in the second floor classroom in the main inpatient tower. For more information or to reserve a seat, call 866-431-WELL.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11