DON EMMERT, AFP/Getty Images
The site is free for users because the company makes money through banking partner referrals.
Those with debt enter their credentials for the several federal loan providers. The site then organizes the data. It analyzes the information and figures out a payment plan that is simple.
For debts other than student loans, the free ReadyForZero app helps add up and analyze debt. This app connects bank and credit card accounts and then suggests ways to best pay off the debt.
You can adjust the amount you pay each payment and ReadyForZero will show you how it affects the time it will take to pay it off. It offers a good incentive for paying more than the minimum payment by showing how long it will take to pay off at that rate as well.
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Why you must teach your children about money
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- Who’s the boss of your finances?
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2