DON EMMERT, AFP/Getty Images
The site is free for users because the company makes money through banking partner referrals.
Those with debt enter their credentials for the several federal loan providers. The site then organizes the data. It analyzes the information and figures out a payment plan that is simple.
For debts other than student loans, the free ReadyForZero app helps add up and analyze debt. This app connects bank and credit card accounts and then suggests ways to best pay off the debt.
You can adjust the amount you pay each payment and ReadyForZero will show you how it affects the time it will take to pay it off. It offers a good incentive for paying more than the minimum payment by showing how long it will take to pay off at that rate as well.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Can a cash grocery budget save you money?
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- 5 things homebuyers should be thankful for...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can... 7
- Immigration reform will boost the... 6
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- US stocks inch further into record... 1
- 3 Reasons holiday shoppers will spend... 1