DON EMMERT, AFP/Getty Images
The site is free for users because the company makes money through banking partner referrals.
Those with debt enter their credentials for the several federal loan providers. The site then organizes the data. It analyzes the information and figures out a payment plan that is simple.
For debts other than student loans, the free ReadyForZero app helps add up and analyze debt. This app connects bank and credit card accounts and then suggests ways to best pay off the debt.
You can adjust the amount you pay each payment and ReadyForZero will show you how it affects the time it will take to pay it off. It offers a good incentive for paying more than the minimum payment by showing how long it will take to pay off at that rate as well.
- The 20 best cities to live in for first-time...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- 15 actions families are taking today to make...
- Vet who simulates homelessness for a month...
- How depression threatens financial well-being
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- 5 qualities of successful mompreneurs
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Food stamp use shows continued... 9
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- How to eat on just $4 a day 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4