DON EMMERT, AFP/Getty Images
The site is free for users because the company makes money through banking partner referrals.
Those with debt enter their credentials for the several federal loan providers. The site then organizes the data. It analyzes the information and figures out a payment plan that is simple.
For debts other than student loans, the free ReadyForZero app helps add up and analyze debt. This app connects bank and credit card accounts and then suggests ways to best pay off the debt.
You can adjust the amount you pay each payment and ReadyForZero will show you how it affects the time it will take to pay it off. It offers a good incentive for paying more than the minimum payment by showing how long it will take to pay off at that rate as well.
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 13
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- Is preschool worth the money? 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah... 3
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to... 3