TOP CROWD: Attendance at Tuesday's game in the Marriott Center was 7,511 — the largest crowd of any NIT games played that night.
"It was just a great atmosphere," Rose said. "The crowd was very vocal."
The next highest attended game Tuesday was at Virginia (4,790). As for the other games, Maryland drew 4,053, followed by Robert Morris (3,444), Saint Joseph's (3,148) and Florida State (2,989).
NOTES: Haws has scored 706 points this season, making him the fifth Cougar to score at least 700 points in a single season Davies has scored 1,629 career points, good for 11th all-time in BYU history. He also has 812 career rebounds, which is eighth all-time at BYU ... Freshman Cory Calvert came into the game early Tuesday and hit BYU's first 3-pointer. He finished with five points, four rebounds and three assists.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 93
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 77
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 53
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 39