Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
PROVO — Brigham Young University ranked No. 1 on a list of 25 universities where "students are both hot and smart."
Business Insider compiled the list based on data from College Prowler, a site where users can review universities. The list also included some comments students made about the schools on College Prowler.
"Everyone at BYU is very attractive; I've yet to see an ugly person here. ... Everyone is very friendly, and it's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger. BYU is famous for beginning long-lasting relationships and marriages, so dating is greatly encouraged," one comment read.
BYU-Idaho also made the list, ranked at No. 16.
"Both girls and boys, for the most part, are respectful to other classmates and the teachers. They hold themselves up high and seem to be very smart in their schooling," one comment said.
Other universities on the list included Georgetown, Stanford and Yale.
TWITTER: Katie Ardmore
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 77
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 32
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 26