Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
PROVO — Brigham Young University ranked No. 1 on a list of 25 universities where "students are both hot and smart."
Business Insider compiled the list based on data from College Prowler, a site where users can review universities. The list also included some comments students made about the schools on College Prowler.
"Everyone at BYU is very attractive; I've yet to see an ugly person here. ... Everyone is very friendly, and it's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger. BYU is famous for beginning long-lasting relationships and marriages, so dating is greatly encouraged," one comment read.
BYU-Idaho also made the list, ranked at No. 16.
"Both girls and boys, for the most part, are respectful to other classmates and the teachers. They hold themselves up high and seem to be very smart in their schooling," one comment said.
Other universities on the list included Georgetown, Stanford and Yale.
TWITTER: Katie Ardmore
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School District...
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as national...
- Mother of slain baby to serve 90 days in jail
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 67
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 34
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 20
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 20