Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
PROVO — Brigham Young University ranked No. 1 on a list of 25 universities where "students are both hot and smart."
Business Insider compiled the list based on data from College Prowler, a site where users can review universities. The list also included some comments students made about the schools on College Prowler.
"Everyone at BYU is very attractive; I've yet to see an ugly person here. ... Everyone is very friendly, and it's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger. BYU is famous for beginning long-lasting relationships and marriages, so dating is greatly encouraged," one comment read.
BYU-Idaho also made the list, ranked at No. 16.
"Both girls and boys, for the most part, are respectful to other classmates and the teachers. They hold themselves up high and seem to be very smart in their schooling," one comment said.
Other universities on the list included Georgetown, Stanford and Yale.
TWITTER: Katie Ardmore
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- 'We're not going to stop'
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Photos: Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace speaks to...
- No money for House Speaker Becky Lockhart's...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias... 12