Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
PROVO — Brigham Young University ranked No. 1 on a list of 25 universities where "students are both hot and smart."
Business Insider compiled the list based on data from College Prowler, a site where users can review universities. The list also included some comments students made about the schools on College Prowler.
"Everyone at BYU is very attractive; I've yet to see an ugly person here. ... Everyone is very friendly, and it's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger. BYU is famous for beginning long-lasting relationships and marriages, so dating is greatly encouraged," one comment read.
BYU-Idaho also made the list, ranked at No. 16.
"Both girls and boys, for the most part, are respectful to other classmates and the teachers. They hold themselves up high and seem to be very smart in their schooling," one comment said.
Other universities on the list included Georgetown, Stanford and Yale.
TWITTER: Katie Ardmore
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Draper house explodes into flames,...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Deseret News Classic: Marathon, half...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Federal land managers criticized over...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 16
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 13