Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
PROVO — Brigham Young University ranked No. 1 on a list of 25 universities where "students are both hot and smart."
Business Insider compiled the list based on data from College Prowler, a site where users can review universities. The list also included some comments students made about the schools on College Prowler.
"Everyone at BYU is very attractive; I've yet to see an ugly person here. ... Everyone is very friendly, and it's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger. BYU is famous for beginning long-lasting relationships and marriages, so dating is greatly encouraged," one comment read.
BYU-Idaho also made the list, ranked at No. 16.
"Both girls and boys, for the most part, are respectful to other classmates and the teachers. They hold themselves up high and seem to be very smart in their schooling," one comment said.
Other universities on the list included Georgetown, Stanford and Yale.
TWITTER: Katie Ardmore
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14