One stake Sunday School president included me in his mass email to the teachers in his stake where he provided suggestions for better teaching and proved that communication is a key to help us succeed together.
A teacher in Alpine, Utah, who team teaches with an inexperienced sister has struggled to find a balance between their teaching styles and the kids' responses:
“I have had such a hard time with getting info to the kids. ... Facebook. Genius!”
One teacher from Kamas, Utah, admits: “I have struggled somewhat since the new curriculum has started at the first of the year. I teach the 12- and 13-year-olds (deacon and beehive age) and they can seem a little tough to get them to participate. Any more suggestions would really help!"
Let’s use this forum to help one another do things different and act based on the needs of our students and our desire to help them succeed spiritually, socially, emotionally and intellectually at these critical crossroads in their lives.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Which bible do Americans read most?
- 10 accomplishments of the Relief Society
- Returned Mormon missionary chasing big league...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 116
- British judge hears arguments in case... 42
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 27
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 24
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 19