Ute football: Star Lotulelei will participate in Utah's pro day
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Star Lotulelei, who did not participate in drills at last month's NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis after a heart condition was detected by an echocardiogram, is scheduled to take part in all tests but running the 40 at Utah's pro day Tuesday.
Respresentatives from all 32 NFL teams are expected to be on hand to get a closer look at Lotulelei, who has been projected to go as high as No. 1 overall in the upcoming draft, and several of his former teammates.
The list of scheduled participants includes Boo Anderson, Sam Brenner, DeVonte Christopher, Reggie Dunn, Lorenzo Ford, Jon Hays, Dave Kruger, Joe Kruger, Ryan Lacy, Mo Lee, Miles Mason, Luke Matthews, Kendrick Moeai, Joape Pela, David Rolf, Sean Sellwood, Tevita Stevens, Reggie Topps, Lewis Walker and John White. Southern Utah quarterback Brad Sorenson is also slated to participate.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37