Ute football: Star Lotulelei will participate in Utah's pro day
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Star Lotulelei, who did not participate in drills at last month's NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis after a heart condition was detected by an echocardiogram, is scheduled to take part in all tests but running the 40 at Utah's pro day Tuesday.
Respresentatives from all 32 NFL teams are expected to be on hand to get a closer look at Lotulelei, who has been projected to go as high as No. 1 overall in the upcoming draft, and several of his former teammates.
The list of scheduled participants includes Boo Anderson, Sam Brenner, DeVonte Christopher, Reggie Dunn, Lorenzo Ford, Jon Hays, Dave Kruger, Joe Kruger, Ryan Lacy, Mo Lee, Miles Mason, Luke Matthews, Kendrick Moeai, Joape Pela, David Rolf, Sean Sellwood, Tevita Stevens, Reggie Topps, Lewis Walker and John White. Southern Utah quarterback Brad Sorenson is also slated to participate.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45