Ute football: Star Lotulelei will participate in Utah's pro day
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Star Lotulelei, who did not participate in drills at last month's NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis after a heart condition was detected by an echocardiogram, is scheduled to take part in all tests but running the 40 at Utah's pro day Tuesday.
Respresentatives from all 32 NFL teams are expected to be on hand to get a closer look at Lotulelei, who has been projected to go as high as No. 1 overall in the upcoming draft, and several of his former teammates.
The list of scheduled participants includes Boo Anderson, Sam Brenner, DeVonte Christopher, Reggie Dunn, Lorenzo Ford, Jon Hays, Dave Kruger, Joe Kruger, Ryan Lacy, Mo Lee, Miles Mason, Luke Matthews, Kendrick Moeai, Joape Pela, David Rolf, Sean Sellwood, Tevita Stevens, Reggie Topps, Lewis Walker and John White. Southern Utah quarterback Brad Sorenson is also slated to participate.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 76
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27