Police looking for men, woman involved in alleged home invasion, robbery
PROVO — Police are looking for two men and one woman wanted in connection with a home invasion and robbery early Tuesday.
Police say the individuals knocked on the door of a home near 600 East and 500 North around 1 a.m. An 18-year-old woman answered the door, and the robbers forced their way in, police said.
They demanded and received property from the woman, told her to not contact police and left the home, police said. Police did not disclose what was taken from the home. No weapons were involved.
Provo police ask anyone with information about the incident to call detectives at 801-852-7296 or dispatch at 801-852-6211.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22