Police looking for men, woman involved in alleged home invasion, robbery
PROVO — Police are looking for two men and one woman wanted in connection with a home invasion and robbery early Tuesday.
Police say the individuals knocked on the door of a home near 600 East and 500 North around 1 a.m. An 18-year-old woman answered the door, and the robbers forced their way in, police said.
They demanded and received property from the woman, told her to not contact police and left the home, police said. Police did not disclose what was taken from the home. No weapons were involved.
Provo police ask anyone with information about the incident to call detectives at 801-852-7296 or dispatch at 801-852-6211.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8