SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Start thinking about retirement while in your...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5