SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters Utah's...
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could more than...
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of taxes
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2