SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Big changes coming to Cuba tourism with US...
- It's becoming easier to shop overseas this...
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- California puzzles over safety of... 1