SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Low US energy prices make Euro leaders see green
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- US companies challenging contraception... 16
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 7
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7