SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- Utah website designed to make sending...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2