SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon for...
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic rifles
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from Salt Lake...
- Utah native and Lovesac founder's life is...
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Use good...
- Impasse left DirecTV customers without KSL
- Michelle Singletary: Students should use...
- Natalie Gochnour: Salt Lake City is earning a...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 8
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Cheating site Ashley Madison offers... 2