SALT LAKE CITY — The Les Olson Co. board of directors and shareholders recently announced the appointment of James Olson as co-CEO of the company.
James Olson, a 22-year veteran of the office equipment dealer and third-generation Olson, will work closely with Jim Olson, current CEO and chairman of the board, and Troy Olson, president of Les Olson Co. and a third-generation owner, in managing the company's day-to-day operations.
James Olson, who recently served as executive vice president of corporate service, is the grandson of Les Olson, who founded the business in 1956.
"James possesses exceptional leadership skills coupled with years of experience and financial expertise, which are critical to the organization," Jim Olson said. "These qualities will be instrumental in the planning, execution and operation of the company as he helps lead it into the future."
According to Jim Olson, plans have been established to ensure the company's lasting success as a Utah-based, family-owned and operated business. Currently, Les Olson Co. has seven fourth-generation employees working at the company, along with many non-family members who have also assumed key leadership positions in the company.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 16
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1