REPLAY: BYU basketball, football live chat with Dick Harmon and Brandon Gurney
Tuesday's live event has ended. The next Huddle Up video chat has been tentatively planned for Friday, March 22, 2013.
Those who wish participate, yet remain anonymous can send questions to DeseretNews.com sports content manager Landon Hemsley at email@example.com.
A former sports editor at the Daily Herald in Provo, Harmon is a columnist for the Deseret News. His newspaper work has included titles as sports editor, city editor and police reporter. He has also been published as a freelance photographer and magazine writer. Harmon loves golfing, camping, fishing, watching movies and using his Kindle. He and his wife AnnaLee have four children.
Gurney covers recruiting, high school sports, and BYU athletics for the Deseret News. Previously, he worked with scout.com for eight years, covering BYU with an emphasis on recruit coverage. He joined the Deseret News fulltime in summer 2011.
Follow Deseret News Sports on Twitter: @DesNewsSports
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33