Utah Jazz get a good laugh at weird shoe foul by Marc Ga-sole?
The Jazz coach, who only occasionally plays golf video games, was surprised to learn that an animated image of Favors dunking is on the back of the PS3 NBA2K13 game.
"Oh, really?" Corbin said. "You've got to start somewhere, right?"
Favors said his 13-year-old brother will be more excited about him being on the video game's back cover than he is. Eventually, Favors would like to see his image on the other side.
"I've got to get on the front," Favors said, smiling. "Hopefully, one day, I'll be on the cover of it."
CLOCK TICKING: Former D-League guard Travis Leslie only has two days remaining on his 10-day contract with the Jazz. Though the 6-4 shooting guard has yet to make an appearance in a game, he has made a good impression out of the public's eye.
"Great worker. Really, really good size," Corbin said.
The Jazz coach said he hasn't been able to get Leslie into the game — or allow him to dress in two games, for that matter — but he likes the ex-Clipper's size and athletic ability.
"He's really good at attacking the rim in the lane. I think he can be a physical defender with his body size," Corbin said. "He's showed himself well for the time in practices that we've had, and individual workouts have been good. We just haven't had a chance to get him in the game to see it."
Corbin said Jazz management will "re-evaluate" whether or not to keep Leslie around for another 10-day contract this week. It's likely the team is evaluating his ability to contribute next season more than in the near future.
Added Corbin: "He's been good here."
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45