Utah Jazz get a good laugh at weird shoe foul by Marc Ga-sole?
The Jazz coach, who only occasionally plays golf video games, was surprised to learn that an animated image of Favors dunking is on the back of the PS3 NBA2K13 game.
"Oh, really?" Corbin said. "You've got to start somewhere, right?"
Favors said his 13-year-old brother will be more excited about him being on the video game's back cover than he is. Eventually, Favors would like to see his image on the other side.
"I've got to get on the front," Favors said, smiling. "Hopefully, one day, I'll be on the cover of it."
CLOCK TICKING: Former D-League guard Travis Leslie only has two days remaining on his 10-day contract with the Jazz. Though the 6-4 shooting guard has yet to make an appearance in a game, he has made a good impression out of the public's eye.
"Great worker. Really, really good size," Corbin said.
The Jazz coach said he hasn't been able to get Leslie into the game — or allow him to dress in two games, for that matter — but he likes the ex-Clipper's size and athletic ability.
"He's really good at attacking the rim in the lane. I think he can be a physical defender with his body size," Corbin said. "He's showed himself well for the time in practices that we've had, and individual workouts have been good. We just haven't had a chance to get him in the game to see it."
Corbin said Jazz management will "re-evaluate" whether or not to keep Leslie around for another 10-day contract this week. It's likely the team is evaluating his ability to contribute next season more than in the near future.
Added Corbin: "He's been good here."
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14