OREM, Utah — The Utah Valley University women's golf team will head south for its third tournament of the spring season at the BYU at Entrada Classic in St. George.
Along with host BYU and UVU, Boise State, Minnesota, Oral Roberts, Wisconsin, Montana, Southern Utah, Wyoming, Cal State Fullerton, New Mexico State, Dixie State, North Texas and Weber State will participate in the event, which will be contested at Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club.
Play in the 54-hole event begins Monday with teams playing the first 36 holes beginning with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. The tournament wraps up Tuesday with the final 18 holes, which gets underway with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
Dougal leads the Wolverines in scoring average at 77.28, followed by Nagel (78.44), Brooke Bliss (81.56), Morgan Workman (81.43), Cassandra Lesa (82.3), Hannah Herman (82.44), Heather Mathison (82.50) and Kalea Heu (83.58).
The Wolverines enter the tournament following a 14th-place finish at the Red Rocks Invitational two weeks ago.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28