OREM, Utah — The Utah Valley University women's golf team will head south for its third tournament of the spring season at the BYU at Entrada Classic in St. George.
Along with host BYU and UVU, Boise State, Minnesota, Oral Roberts, Wisconsin, Montana, Southern Utah, Wyoming, Cal State Fullerton, New Mexico State, Dixie State, North Texas and Weber State will participate in the event, which will be contested at Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club.
Play in the 54-hole event begins Monday with teams playing the first 36 holes beginning with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. The tournament wraps up Tuesday with the final 18 holes, which gets underway with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
Dougal leads the Wolverines in scoring average at 77.28, followed by Nagel (78.44), Brooke Bliss (81.56), Morgan Workman (81.43), Cassandra Lesa (82.3), Hannah Herman (82.44), Heather Mathison (82.50) and Kalea Heu (83.58).
The Wolverines enter the tournament following a 14th-place finish at the Red Rocks Invitational two weeks ago.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32