Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in...
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3