Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over political...
- VW executive apologizes but says scandal not...
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in tax...
- UDOT opens new turn lanes aimed at easing...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- VW executive apologizes but says... 5
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3