Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- UTA extending service to BYU-USU football game
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- Consumer confidence continues to climb in Utah
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize advances
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Is preschool worth the money? 5
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3