Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2