Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 12
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 5
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 3