Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BLUFFDALE — Taylor Swift fans took the plunge into Jell-O for tickets to see the country star.
K-Bull 93 and Bullfrog Spas teamed up for the annual K-Bull 93 St. Patrick's Day Green Jell-O Jump at Bullfrog Spas on Friday.
People dressed up in wild St. Patrick's Day costumes and jumped into a spa filled with more than 300 gallons green Jell-O. Each listener pulled one Blarney Stone (lime) out of the green Jell-O without using their hands to win tickets to the sold out Taylor Swift concert in June.
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil can...
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the next...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Anger builds among unionized workforce at...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 8
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 3