SALT LAKE CITY — Trinity A.M.E. Community Church will hold a Sunrise Service on Easter Sunday, March 31, at 6 a.m.
The Rev. France Davis, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, will be the keynote speaker, and the Calvary Choir will sing.
The church is located at 239 E. 600 South.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9