South S.L. police ask for help finding legally blind man
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police are asking for help locating a legally blind man missing since Thursday afternoon.
Benjamin Thomas Hyde, 35, is a South Salt Lake resident known to frequent the area of 3300 South between 800 West and Redwood Road. He was last seen about 4 p.m.
Hyde can travel unassisted but is considered an endangered person because of physical and mental disabilities, police said. He is 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. Hyde was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information about Hyde is asked to call South Salt Lake police dispatch at 801-840-4000.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8