South S.L. police ask for help finding legally blind man
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police are asking for help locating a legally blind man missing since Thursday afternoon.
Benjamin Thomas Hyde, 35, is a South Salt Lake resident known to frequent the area of 3300 South between 800 West and Redwood Road. He was last seen about 4 p.m.
Hyde can travel unassisted but is considered an endangered person because of physical and mental disabilities, police said. He is 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. Hyde was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information about Hyde is asked to call South Salt Lake police dispatch at 801-840-4000.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 92
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12