South S.L. police ask for help finding legally blind man
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police are asking for help locating a legally blind man missing since Thursday afternoon.
Benjamin Thomas Hyde, 35, is a South Salt Lake resident known to frequent the area of 3300 South between 800 West and Redwood Road. He was last seen about 4 p.m.
Hyde can travel unassisted but is considered an endangered person because of physical and mental disabilities, police said. He is 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. Hyde was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information about Hyde is asked to call South Salt Lake police dispatch at 801-840-4000.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17