South S.L. police ask for help finding legally blind man
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police are asking for help locating a legally blind man missing since Thursday afternoon.
Benjamin Thomas Hyde, 35, is a South Salt Lake resident known to frequent the area of 3300 South between 800 West and Redwood Road. He was last seen about 4 p.m.
Hyde can travel unassisted but is considered an endangered person because of physical and mental disabilities, police said. He is 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. Hyde was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information about Hyde is asked to call South Salt Lake police dispatch at 801-840-4000.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 29
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11