South S.L. police ask for help finding legally blind man
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police are asking for help locating a legally blind man missing since Thursday afternoon.
Benjamin Thomas Hyde, 35, is a South Salt Lake resident known to frequent the area of 3300 South between 800 West and Redwood Road. He was last seen about 4 p.m.
Hyde can travel unassisted but is considered an endangered person because of physical and mental disabilities, police said. He is 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. Hyde was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information about Hyde is asked to call South Salt Lake police dispatch at 801-840-4000.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 65
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16