Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Wasatch Front had its warmest day in months on Thursday, with temperatures reaching the low 70s.
The weekend will be sunny and in the 60s before fallling back into the 50s early next week.
What You May Have Missed
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Fire rips through Draper garage during...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15