Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Wasatch Front had its warmest day in months on Thursday, with temperatures reaching the low 70s.
The weekend will be sunny and in the 60s before fallling back into the 50s early next week.
What You May Have Missed
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- 'A little dating community': Marriages emerge...
- A look at the ’12 religious freedom...
- Car hydroplanes, pushes stranded vehicle on...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- ‘Hot car’ demonstration shows how...
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 83
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 54
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 42
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 39
- A look at the ’12 religious... 22
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in... 12
- New analysis points to governor's... 12