MIDVALE — The victim of Wednesday's fatal accident involving a TRAX train and a bicyclist has been identified as 27-year-old Brandon G. Robinson.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said Robinson was on a bicycle and stopped for a passing TRAX train near 4100 South and 200 West. After the train went by, Robinson went around the crossing arms, which were still down, and was hit by another TRAX train coming the opposite direction, Hoyal said.
Hoyal cautioned that all pedestrians, cyclists and motorists need to remember to not cross railroad tracks until all the crossing arms are up and the red lights have stopped flashing.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17