SALT LAKE CITY — Walleye fishermen will share tricks of the trade at the 21st annual Utah Walleye Seminar at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Department of Natural Resources Auditorium, 1594 W. North Temple.
The free seminar is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Anglers and the Division of Wildlife Resources. All of the panel members have extensive experience fishing for walleye in Utah and surrounding states.
Anglers will discuss the best locations and times of year to fish for walleye, as well as hot lures and techniques, including trolling and using spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
For more information, visit the Rocky Mountain Anglers website at www.rockymountainanglers.com or call the DWR at 801-538-4700.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 16