SALT LAKE CITY — Walleye fishermen will share tricks of the trade at the 21st annual Utah Walleye Seminar at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Department of Natural Resources Auditorium, 1594 W. North Temple.
The free seminar is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Anglers and the Division of Wildlife Resources. All of the panel members have extensive experience fishing for walleye in Utah and surrounding states.
Anglers will discuss the best locations and times of year to fish for walleye, as well as hot lures and techniques, including trolling and using spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
For more information, visit the Rocky Mountain Anglers website at www.rockymountainanglers.com or call the DWR at 801-538-4700.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17