SALT LAKE CITY — Walleye fishermen will share tricks of the trade at the 21st annual Utah Walleye Seminar at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Department of Natural Resources Auditorium, 1594 W. North Temple.
The free seminar is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Anglers and the Division of Wildlife Resources. All of the panel members have extensive experience fishing for walleye in Utah and surrounding states.
Anglers will discuss the best locations and times of year to fish for walleye, as well as hot lures and techniques, including trolling and using spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
For more information, visit the Rocky Mountain Anglers website at www.rockymountainanglers.com or call the DWR at 801-538-4700.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9