SALT LAKE CITY — Walleye fishermen will share tricks of the trade at the 21st annual Utah Walleye Seminar at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Department of Natural Resources Auditorium, 1594 W. North Temple.
The free seminar is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Anglers and the Division of Wildlife Resources. All of the panel members have extensive experience fishing for walleye in Utah and surrounding states.
Anglers will discuss the best locations and times of year to fish for walleye, as well as hot lures and techniques, including trolling and using spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
For more information, visit the Rocky Mountain Anglers website at www.rockymountainanglers.com or call the DWR at 801-538-4700.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18