SALT LAKE CITY — Walleye fishermen will share tricks of the trade at the 21st annual Utah Walleye Seminar at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Department of Natural Resources Auditorium, 1594 W. North Temple.
The free seminar is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Anglers and the Division of Wildlife Resources. All of the panel members have extensive experience fishing for walleye in Utah and surrounding states.
Anglers will discuss the best locations and times of year to fish for walleye, as well as hot lures and techniques, including trolling and using spinner rigs, jigs, crankbaits and live baits.
For more information, visit the Rocky Mountain Anglers website at www.rockymountainanglers.com or call the DWR at 801-538-4700.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12