— Taysom Hill saw the majority of reps and completed a flare pass to Adam Hine in team drills, which Hine took 40 yards to the end zone. Mendenhall mentioned that Hine is at the No. 2 running back spot with Michael Alisa still limited with injury.
— Linebacker Teu Kautai ended team drills by picking off a pass from Hill that was tipped at the line of scrimmage.
— Hill is said to be at just 80 percent physically, but through five practices it’s hard to notice. “His 80 looks like 100 for a lot of us,” Mendenhall said.
— Quarterback Jason Munns suffered a concussion last week and has been held out of practices so far this week.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 67
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43