SALT LAKE CITY — A bicyclist was killed in a collision with a TRAX train Wednesday evening near 4100 South and 200 West.
The name of the victim has not been released. Police say they are unsure at this point what caused the crash.
Commuters were warned to prepare for delays on the red and blue lines, according to UTA spokesman Chad Saley.
“When it’s safe, we’ll get (passengers) onto another train and on to their destinations,” Saley said.
More details will be reported as they become available.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's...
- Police: Woman found near Goshen died of...
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 85
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9