SALT LAKE CITY — A bicyclist was killed in a collision with a TRAX train Wednesday evening near 4100 South and 200 West.
The name of the victim has not been released. Police say they are unsure at this point what caused the crash.
Commuters were warned to prepare for delays on the red and blue lines, according to UTA spokesman Chad Saley.
“When it’s safe, we’ll get (passengers) onto another train and on to their destinations,” Saley said.
More details will be reported as they become available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14