SALT LAKE CITY — A bicyclist was killed in a collision with a TRAX train Wednesday evening near 4100 South and 200 West.
The name of the victim has not been released. Police say they are unsure at this point what caused the crash.
Commuters were warned to prepare for delays on the red and blue lines, according to UTA spokesman Chad Saley.
“When it’s safe, we’ll get (passengers) onto another train and on to their destinations,” Saley said.
More details will be reported as they become available.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 33
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21