SALT LAKE CITY — A bicyclist was killed in a collision with a TRAX train Wednesday evening near 4100 South and 200 West.
The name of the victim has not been released. Police say they are unsure at this point what caused the crash.
Commuters were warned to prepare for delays on the red and blue lines, according to UTA spokesman Chad Saley.
“When it’s safe, we’ll get (passengers) onto another train and on to their destinations,” Saley said.
More details will be reported as they become available.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 13