The Utah Jazz defeated the Detroit Pistons, 103-90, on Monday night in Salt Lake City. It was a much-needed win for the Jazz, who were coming off of a run four losses on the road.
Utah was the better team for the majority of the game, using the second quarter to establish a strong lead. After going on a 20-6 run to start the second quarter, they went in with a 51-37 lead at halftime. The Pistons had a tough time, and Brandon Knight was forced off early in the game an ankle injury.
Utah's scoring was spread evenly, and every player with minutes was on the score sheet by halftime. Utah had a scoring percentage of 52 percent by the end of the night. Mo Williams had his best game since returning from injury, scoring 20 points.
Other key players included Al Jefferson, who had 16 points and 10 rebounds, and Marvin WIlliams and Enes Kanter from the bench, both of whom had 14 points on the night.
This was an important victory for the Jazz, as it kept their winning record in tact. They are now 33-31 for the season.
Check below for some of the top tweets from the game, as Jazz nation reacts to an important victory.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33