When a woman is pregnant with her first child, she receives scads of advice from other moms like "Don't put your baby to bed with a bottle" or "Enjoy every precious moment."
Every mother is different and so is every child. In this YouTube video, more than 20 women were asked if they could go back to right before they had their first child, what they would tell themselves.
Each woman's advice was different and ranged from "You are about to meet true love" to "It's OK to want a break."
This video, posted on Aug. 30, 2010, has received more than 759,000 views.
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith & Family section. She is currently a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer do not reflect the views of BYU-Idaho.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 6
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film... 1