MILLCREEK — Police arrested a second man who has been sought in connection with a triple homicide for nearly a month.
The Unified Police Department announced the arrest of Davis Romney Fotu, 33, Sunday night in Millcreek and said he was being questioned by detectives. Foto was sought after three people were shot to death and a woman critically injured Feb. 12 at 8286 S. Adams St. (450 West).
Fotu has a long criminal history and was charged with a pair of felonies stemming from an incident prosecutors said happened three days prior to the killings.
On Feb. 9, Fotu and another man were at a motel when they were asked to leave by a security guard. After a heated exchange, the guard was punched, knocked to the ground and stomped in the head.
Fotu also spent eight years in prison on a pair of aggravated assault charges.
Earlier this month, the first man arrested in connection with slayings, David Fresques, was charged with three counts of capital murder in 3rd District Court.
Fresques was arrested after a two-day manhunt following the shooting that left Danielle Lucero, 26, Omar Jarman, 35, and Shontay Young, 34, dead. Another woman was shot but survived.
Four others inside the house — three adult males and an adult female — were not injured. Police described the home as a narcotics house.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13