SALT LAKE CITY — Police are searching for a man who they believe is responsible for as many as nine burglaries in the Sugar House area.
The burglar has apparently been active since September and has been tied to nine separate incidents. The man targets restaurants, but most recently burglarized a day spa, according to Salt Lake police.
He apparently breaks in and takes the cash register or small, portable electronics such as televisions, printers and stereos.
Police have released a video showing both the suspect and suspect vehicle. The suspect has been described as a white male in his 30s with a shaved or bald head who drives a red Ford Taurus with Utah Centennial plates.
Anyone with information about the suspect has been asked to call police at 801-799-3000. Those wishing to remain anonymous can text TIPSLCPD and their message to 274637. In both instances, they are asked to reference case number 13-6416.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15