SALT LAKE CITY — Police are searching for a man who they believe is responsible for as many as nine burglaries in the Sugar House area.
The burglar has apparently been active since September and has been tied to nine separate incidents. The man targets restaurants, but most recently burglarized a day spa, according to Salt Lake police.
He apparently breaks in and takes the cash register or small, portable electronics such as televisions, printers and stereos.
Police have released a video showing both the suspect and suspect vehicle. The suspect has been described as a white male in his 30s with a shaved or bald head who drives a red Ford Taurus with Utah Centennial plates.
Anyone with information about the suspect has been asked to call police at 801-799-3000. Those wishing to remain anonymous can text TIPSLCPD and their message to 274637. In both instances, they are asked to reference case number 13-6416.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah officials find no pesticide violation...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 8