SALT LAKE CITY — Police are searching for a man who they believe is responsible for as many as nine burglaries in the Sugar House area.
The burglar has apparently been active since September and has been tied to nine separate incidents. The man targets restaurants, but most recently burglarized a day spa, according to Salt Lake police.
He apparently breaks in and takes the cash register or small, portable electronics such as televisions, printers and stereos.
Police have released a video showing both the suspect and suspect vehicle. The suspect has been described as a white male in his 30s with a shaved or bald head who drives a red Ford Taurus with Utah Centennial plates.
Anyone with information about the suspect has been asked to call police at 801-799-3000. Those wishing to remain anonymous can text TIPSLCPD and their message to 274637. In both instances, they are asked to reference case number 13-6416.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 34
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 20
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17