SALT LAKE CITY — Police are searching for a man who they believe is responsible for as many as nine burglaries in the Sugar House area.
The burglar has apparently been active since September and has been tied to nine separate incidents. The man targets restaurants, but most recently burglarized a day spa, according to Salt Lake police.
He apparently breaks in and takes the cash register or small, portable electronics such as televisions, printers and stereos.
Police have released a video showing both the suspect and suspect vehicle. The suspect has been described as a white male in his 30s with a shaved or bald head who drives a red Ford Taurus with Utah Centennial plates.
Anyone with information about the suspect has been asked to call police at 801-799-3000. Those wishing to remain anonymous can text TIPSLCPD and their message to 274637. In both instances, they are asked to reference case number 13-6416.
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 35
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 17