SALT LAKE CITY — Police are searching for a man who they believe is responsible for as many as nine burglaries in the Sugar House area.
The burglar has apparently been active since September and has been tied to nine separate incidents. The man targets restaurants, but most recently burglarized a day spa, according to Salt Lake police.
He apparently breaks in and takes the cash register or small, portable electronics such as televisions, printers and stereos.
Police have released a video showing both the suspect and suspect vehicle. The suspect has been described as a white male in his 30s with a shaved or bald head who drives a red Ford Taurus with Utah Centennial plates.
Anyone with information about the suspect has been asked to call police at 801-799-3000. Those wishing to remain anonymous can text TIPSLCPD and their message to 274637. In both instances, they are asked to reference case number 13-6416.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Are 'calm' South Jordan burglars tied to...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 68
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 45
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13