HERRIMAN — Herriman High School's DECA team recently took top honors at the Utah state competition in business and marketing skills.
The team had 28 event finalists and 20 first-place winners and won the Mountain America inaugural DECA Financial Literacy Challenge. That’s where clubs had to compete to create the most effective financial literacy marketing campaign.
The grand prize for winning the Literacy Challenge is $10,000 for Herriman High. DECA students will now decide how to distribute the money in programs throughout the school.
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- How to be a billionaire
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3