HERRIMAN — Herriman High School's DECA team recently took top honors at the Utah state competition in business and marketing skills.
The team had 28 event finalists and 20 first-place winners and won the Mountain America inaugural DECA Financial Literacy Challenge. That’s where clubs had to compete to create the most effective financial literacy marketing campaign.
The grand prize for winning the Literacy Challenge is $10,000 for Herriman High. DECA students will now decide how to distribute the money in programs throughout the school.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- US economy struggles at start of... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2
- US consumer confidence slips in April 1
- US home prices rise at solid pace, even... 1