HERRIMAN — Herriman High School's DECA team recently took top honors at the Utah state competition in business and marketing skills.
The team had 28 event finalists and 20 first-place winners and won the Mountain America inaugural DECA Financial Literacy Challenge. That’s where clubs had to compete to create the most effective financial literacy marketing campaign.
The grand prize for winning the Literacy Challenge is $10,000 for Herriman High. DECA students will now decide how to distribute the money in programs throughout the school.
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Record-breaking holiday travel expected
- Gift Guide: Strong photo, video gear options
- Biggest mailing day of the year means protect...
- Chrysler to recall about 288K Ram pickup trucks
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3