HERRIMAN — Herriman High School's DECA team recently took top honors at the Utah state competition in business and marketing skills.
The team had 28 event finalists and 20 first-place winners and won the Mountain America inaugural DECA Financial Literacy Challenge. That’s where clubs had to compete to create the most effective financial literacy marketing campaign.
The grand prize for winning the Literacy Challenge is $10,000 for Herriman High. DECA students will now decide how to distribute the money in programs throughout the school.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2