In the past two years, Justin Bieber has made more than $108 million, making him one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world, according to an article on GoBankingRates. But he is wiser with his money than some celebrities. These are four ways to learn from Bieber financially.
Informed financial decisions
Bieber won't invest in something he doesn't like, according to a recent quote in Forbes Magazine. He researches the private tech start-ups that he invests in.
Take time to look into and build confidence in your investments. This decreases chances of making poor financial choices.
Bieber's biography video "Never Say Never" earned him $30 million. This was a side project in addition to his money and tech companies investments. He also started a fragrance that made $60 million in the first six months. He stores those earnings in banking and investment options.
By saving money in various account types, it helps grow your money. You can also stretch out into areas different from what you normally do.
If you’re going to buy lavish things, make them economical
Bieber drives a hybrid sports car. Expensive, yes, but it gets 32 miles on all electric and 20 miles per gallon after the battery is done.
Don’t be afraid to be frugal
In his dating life with Selena Gomez, activities were cheap arcade, $2 ice cream cones or walks on the beach dates.
Before his expensive Fisker Karma car, he drove an all-black Smart Car, which is very inexpensive compared to his income.
- 25 cities that are winning at education
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- 4 warning signs your teen is destined for bad...
- Child grooms of Nepal are married off as...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 4
- Want to save money in 2015?... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 2
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re... 1