In the past two years, Justin Bieber has made more than $108 million, making him one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world, according to an article on GoBankingRates. But he is wiser with his money than some celebrities. These are four ways to learn from Bieber financially.
Informed financial decisions
Bieber won't invest in something he doesn't like, according to a recent quote in Forbes Magazine. He researches the private tech start-ups that he invests in.
Take time to look into and build confidence in your investments. This decreases chances of making poor financial choices.
Bieber's biography video "Never Say Never" earned him $30 million. This was a side project in addition to his money and tech companies investments. He also started a fragrance that made $60 million in the first six months. He stores those earnings in banking and investment options.
By saving money in various account types, it helps grow your money. You can also stretch out into areas different from what you normally do.
If you’re going to buy lavish things, make them economical
Bieber drives a hybrid sports car. Expensive, yes, but it gets 32 miles on all electric and 20 miles per gallon after the battery is done.
Don’t be afraid to be frugal
In his dating life with Selena Gomez, activities were cheap arcade, $2 ice cream cones or walks on the beach dates.
Before his expensive Fisker Karma car, he drove an all-black Smart Car, which is very inexpensive compared to his income.
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Millennials still reluctant to move out, even...
- Balancing act: Self-confidence is key to...
- There's a bipartisan new approach to curbing...
- Dave Ramsey says: Face the future with a...
- Susan Tompor: Saving for college? Do homework...
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 33
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 24
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- How government policy created ghettos,... 12
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 3
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- Most children in the world are happy,... 2
- US manufacturing growth slows in July 1