In the past two years, Justin Bieber has made more than $108 million, making him one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world, according to an article on GoBankingRates. But he is wiser with his money than some celebrities. These are four ways to learn from Bieber financially.
Informed financial decisions
Bieber won't invest in something he doesn't like, according to a recent quote in Forbes Magazine. He researches the private tech start-ups that he invests in.
Take time to look into and build confidence in your investments. This decreases chances of making poor financial choices.
Bieber's biography video "Never Say Never" earned him $30 million. This was a side project in addition to his money and tech companies investments. He also started a fragrance that made $60 million in the first six months. He stores those earnings in banking and investment options.
By saving money in various account types, it helps grow your money. You can also stretch out into areas different from what you normally do.
If you’re going to buy lavish things, make them economical
Bieber drives a hybrid sports car. Expensive, yes, but it gets 32 miles on all electric and 20 miles per gallon after the battery is done.
Don’t be afraid to be frugal
In his dating life with Selena Gomez, activities were cheap arcade, $2 ice cream cones or walks on the beach dates.
Before his expensive Fisker Karma car, he drove an all-black Smart Car, which is very inexpensive compared to his income.
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work? And...
- Dave Ramsey says: You can't force people to...
- Living on $2 a day: the new face of extreme...
- Peter Huntsman named head of family...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Utah gas prices 5th highest in U.S.
- Michelle Singletary: Find out for yourself...
- China September imports plunge in new sign of...
- Living on $2 a day: the new face of... 25
- Should grads be allowed to declare... 12
- In our opinion: How family dynamics... 10
- Utah gas prices 5th highest in U.S. 4
- China September imports plunge in new... 1
- What can your kids expect in the... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: You can't force... 1
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work?... 1