Utah Jazz: Al Jefferson probable for Friday, team feeling good with everyone healthy again
"It's going to be a positive to see everyone come back and be healthy going down the stretch," he said. "The timing couldn't be more perfect. I'd rather that happen early than have it happen late."
With Williams and Jefferson back in the mix, Corbin said he'll keep DeMarre Carroll in the starting small forward position, while Randy Foye and Millsap will round out the first five.
The bad news is that the Jazz went 0-3 with this group starting together earlier in the season.
Corbin said he's looking forward to having this unit play together now for two reasons: "Energy. Speed."
As for the playoff chase, Corbin knows the Lakers rallied to beat the Hornets after trailing by 25 on Wednesday, and notices what Houston and Golden State do ahead of the Jazz, too.
But that's not his biggest concern.
"We pay attention to it, but we've got to worry about what we're doing. If we handle our business, we'll be fine," Corbin said. "We let a couple slip away here. We've got two more here on this trip. We've got to concentrate on Chicago, and we'll go from there."
To New York.
And, if you ask the Jazz, eventually to the playoffs.
"It shows the depth of our team. It show how powerful we can be," said Watson, referring to the Jazz's 18-14 record without Williams in the rotation. "Everyone's roles go back to normal. I think it will make us that (much) better and that much more of a threat."
Big Al said he doesn't listen to the media because they've counted the Jazz out since the beginning of the season. He remains confident.
"We've got a full team back for the first time in 30-something games, so that's a plus," Jefferson said. "We've got two tough games coming up that we need to win. We let two tough ones get away, so we've got to bounce back and try to finish 2-2 on the trip."
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Utah Jazz: Hayward finally has breakout game...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Stafford throws 5 TDs, BYU alum Ansah picks...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 58
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 51
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 27