Tom Smart, Deseret News
The deal will be for seven years and include all of Boise State's home football games. The MWC can still negotiate the rights to its conference championship football game.
The MWC has an existing deal with CBS Sports Network, and the new deal will bring the total value of its media rights to $116 million or $18 million annually, according to ESPN.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34