Laura Seitz, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A jogger was struck and killed by a vehicle Thursday morning.
The victim has been identified as Larry Madison, 64, of Millcreek.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. on 1100 East near 3850 South. Madison was struck while jogging. He later died at Intermountain Medical Center.
The accident remained under investigation Thursday. The driver, a 20-year-old man, displayed no obvious signs of impairment, police said.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12