Laura Seitz, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A jogger was struck and killed by a vehicle Thursday morning.
The victim has been identified as Larry Madison, 64, of Millcreek.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. on 1100 East near 3850 South. Madison was struck while jogging. He later died at Intermountain Medical Center.
The accident remained under investigation Thursday. The driver, a 20-year-old man, displayed no obvious signs of impairment, police said.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17