Laura Seitz, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A jogger was struck and killed by a vehicle Thursday morning.
The victim has been identified as Larry Madison, 64, of Millcreek.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. on 1100 East near 3850 South. Madison was struck while jogging. He later died at Intermountain Medical Center.
The accident remained under investigation Thursday. The driver, a 20-year-old man, displayed no obvious signs of impairment, police said.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 69
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13