Laura Seitz, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A jogger was struck and killed by a vehicle Thursday morning.
The victim has been identified as Larry Madison, 64, of Millcreek.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. on 1100 East near 3850 South. Madison was struck while jogging. He later died at Intermountain Medical Center.
The accident remained under investigation Thursday. The driver, a 20-year-old man, displayed no obvious signs of impairment, police said.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14