Laura Seitz, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A jogger was struck and killed by a vehicle Thursday morning.
The victim has been identified as Larry Madison, 64, of Millcreek.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. on 1100 East near 3850 South. Madison was struck while jogging. He later died at Intermountain Medical Center.
The accident remained under investigation Thursday. The driver, a 20-year-old man, displayed no obvious signs of impairment, police said.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7