USU tennis: Aggie women's tennis heads to Las Vegas for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on UNLV on Friday, Mar. 8, and UC Riverside on Saturday, Mar. 9. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. start time (MT). The Aggies are currently 2-4 for the season.
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-2 in the No. 1 singles position and 3-2 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-3 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Julie Tukuafu who is currently 1-3 in the No. 3 singles position. Senior Kristina Voytsekhovich is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and together in the second doubles position the two have a record of 1-3.
The Aggies next match will take place Tuesday, Mar. 19, in Ogden, Utah, against in-state rival Weber State. Play will begin at 11:30 a.m. (MT).
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26