USU tennis: Aggie women's tennis heads to Las Vegas for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on UNLV on Friday, Mar. 8, and UC Riverside on Saturday, Mar. 9. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. start time (MT). The Aggies are currently 2-4 for the season.
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-2 in the No. 1 singles position and 3-2 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-3 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Julie Tukuafu who is currently 1-3 in the No. 3 singles position. Senior Kristina Voytsekhovich is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and together in the second doubles position the two have a record of 1-3.
The Aggies next match will take place Tuesday, Mar. 19, in Ogden, Utah, against in-state rival Weber State. Play will begin at 11:30 a.m. (MT).
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48