USU tennis: Aggie women's tennis heads to Las Vegas for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on UNLV on Friday, Mar. 8, and UC Riverside on Saturday, Mar. 9. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. start time (MT). The Aggies are currently 2-4 for the season.
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-2 in the No. 1 singles position and 3-2 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-3 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Julie Tukuafu who is currently 1-3 in the No. 3 singles position. Senior Kristina Voytsekhovich is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and together in the second doubles position the two have a record of 1-3.
The Aggies next match will take place Tuesday, Mar. 19, in Ogden, Utah, against in-state rival Weber State. Play will begin at 11:30 a.m. (MT).
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24