USU tennis: Aggie women's tennis heads to Las Vegas for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on UNLV on Friday, Mar. 8, and UC Riverside on Saturday, Mar. 9. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. start time (MT). The Aggies are currently 2-4 for the season.
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-2 in the No. 1 singles position and 3-2 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-3 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Julie Tukuafu who is currently 1-3 in the No. 3 singles position. Senior Kristina Voytsekhovich is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and together in the second doubles position the two have a record of 1-3.
The Aggies next match will take place Tuesday, Mar. 19, in Ogden, Utah, against in-state rival Weber State. Play will begin at 11:30 a.m. (MT).
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37