CEDAR HILLS — The city will hold its annual spring clenup on Saturday, April 13, and Saturday, April 20.
During the spring cleanup effort, large roll-off Dumpsters will be available at the following locations on the two Saturdays: Sunset Park, 9814 N. Dorchester Drive; Heritage Park, 4450 W. Cedar Hills Drive; Hayes Circle, The Cedars; Timpanogos Cove Park, 9508 N. Timpanogos Cove; Morgan Boulevard and Sage Vista Drive.
For those unable to utilize the Dumpsters, the city office provides each household with two annual landfill passes.
The following items must not be placed in the Dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
Tree limbs should not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 12 feet in length. Timpanogos Special Service District will accept tree limbs and prunings at no cost.
Projects are available for groups and families. People interested in coordinating a group project should call the city office at 801-785-9668.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19