CEDAR HILLS — The city will hold its annual spring clenup on Saturday, April 13, and Saturday, April 20.
During the spring cleanup effort, large roll-off Dumpsters will be available at the following locations on the two Saturdays: Sunset Park, 9814 N. Dorchester Drive; Heritage Park, 4450 W. Cedar Hills Drive; Hayes Circle, The Cedars; Timpanogos Cove Park, 9508 N. Timpanogos Cove; Morgan Boulevard and Sage Vista Drive.
For those unable to utilize the Dumpsters, the city office provides each household with two annual landfill passes.
The following items must not be placed in the Dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
Tree limbs should not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 12 feet in length. Timpanogos Special Service District will accept tree limbs and prunings at no cost.
Projects are available for groups and families. People interested in coordinating a group project should call the city office at 801-785-9668.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22