CEDAR HILLS — The city will hold its annual spring clenup on Saturday, April 13, and Saturday, April 20.
During the spring cleanup effort, large roll-off Dumpsters will be available at the following locations on the two Saturdays: Sunset Park, 9814 N. Dorchester Drive; Heritage Park, 4450 W. Cedar Hills Drive; Hayes Circle, The Cedars; Timpanogos Cove Park, 9508 N. Timpanogos Cove; Morgan Boulevard and Sage Vista Drive.
For those unable to utilize the Dumpsters, the city office provides each household with two annual landfill passes.
The following items must not be placed in the Dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
Tree limbs should not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 12 feet in length. Timpanogos Special Service District will accept tree limbs and prunings at no cost.
Projects are available for groups and families. People interested in coordinating a group project should call the city office at 801-785-9668.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26