CEDAR HILLS — The city will hold its annual spring clenup on Saturday, April 13, and Saturday, April 20.
During the spring cleanup effort, large roll-off Dumpsters will be available at the following locations on the two Saturdays: Sunset Park, 9814 N. Dorchester Drive; Heritage Park, 4450 W. Cedar Hills Drive; Hayes Circle, The Cedars; Timpanogos Cove Park, 9508 N. Timpanogos Cove; Morgan Boulevard and Sage Vista Drive.
For those unable to utilize the Dumpsters, the city office provides each household with two annual landfill passes.
The following items must not be placed in the Dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
Tree limbs should not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 12 feet in length. Timpanogos Special Service District will accept tree limbs and prunings at no cost.
Projects are available for groups and families. People interested in coordinating a group project should call the city office at 801-785-9668.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 70
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 45
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24