CEDAR HILLS — The city will hold its annual spring clenup on Saturday, April 13, and Saturday, April 20.
During the spring cleanup effort, large roll-off Dumpsters will be available at the following locations on the two Saturdays: Sunset Park, 9814 N. Dorchester Drive; Heritage Park, 4450 W. Cedar Hills Drive; Hayes Circle, The Cedars; Timpanogos Cove Park, 9508 N. Timpanogos Cove; Morgan Boulevard and Sage Vista Drive.
For those unable to utilize the Dumpsters, the city office provides each household with two annual landfill passes.
The following items must not be placed in the Dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
Tree limbs should not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 12 feet in length. Timpanogos Special Service District will accept tree limbs and prunings at no cost.
Projects are available for groups and families. People interested in coordinating a group project should call the city office at 801-785-9668.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7