Utah Jazz notebook: Former Jazzman C.J. Miles reminisces, gets revenge in Cavs' win
BAD NEWS: Though he's from Turkey, Enes Kanter grew up a big fan of professional wrestling in the U.S. He was such a big fan of the Undertaker that he was called "The Underkanter" while at Kentucky.
Kanter was saddened to hear that the wrestler's promoter, Paul Bearer, passed away.
"No way. That's crazy," Kanter said. "He was a funny guy."
Kanter's favorite memory of the eclectic wrestling personality?
"I remember he was bringing the (urn) and opening it (in the wrestling ring) and the lights were coming out," Kanter said. "It was pretty cool."
A moment later, Kanter tweeted out his condolences: "Ohh mann!!! Just heard about Paul Bearer. R.I.P my man. We all gonna miss u. #Undertaker"
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 188
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 88
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50