Rocky Mountain Power
SALT LAKE CITY — Rocky Mountain Power is kicking off its 2013 Act Wattsmart Video Contest on Friday. The contest invites residential customers in Utah to create videos that encourage everyone to be more energy-efficient.
Prizes total more than $17,000 for energy efficiency home upgrades. Contest winners will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate electricity-saving actions in a creative video. The grand prize winner will be awarded up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades for their home.
The contest is open for entries March 8 through May 31. Videos can be 30 seconds to two minutes long and the contest is open to residential Rocky Mountain Power customers in Utah who are 18 years of age or older. Videos can be submitted through the Rocky Mountain Power Wattsmart page on Facebook or at wattsmart.com.
In addition to the grand prize of up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades, two runners up will each receive up to $2,500 in upgrades. An additional "people’s choice" prize determined by online voting will provide up to $2,000 in upgrades. People who vote on their favorite video will also have a chance to win one randomly selected "voter’s award" of $500 in upgrades.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 11
- The American Dream is still alive for... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K... 1
- Barnes & Noble shares fall on SEC probe 1