Rocky Mountain Power
SALT LAKE CITY — Rocky Mountain Power is kicking off its 2013 Act Wattsmart Video Contest on Friday. The contest invites residential customers in Utah to create videos that encourage everyone to be more energy-efficient.
Prizes total more than $17,000 for energy efficiency home upgrades. Contest winners will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate electricity-saving actions in a creative video. The grand prize winner will be awarded up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades for their home.
The contest is open for entries March 8 through May 31. Videos can be 30 seconds to two minutes long and the contest is open to residential Rocky Mountain Power customers in Utah who are 18 years of age or older. Videos can be submitted through the Rocky Mountain Power Wattsmart page on Facebook or at wattsmart.com.
In addition to the grand prize of up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades, two runners up will each receive up to $2,500 in upgrades. An additional "people’s choice" prize determined by online voting will provide up to $2,000 in upgrades. People who vote on their favorite video will also have a chance to win one randomly selected "voter’s award" of $500 in upgrades.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 9
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3