Rocky Mountain Power
SALT LAKE CITY — Rocky Mountain Power is kicking off its 2013 Act Wattsmart Video Contest on Friday. The contest invites residential customers in Utah to create videos that encourage everyone to be more energy-efficient.
Prizes total more than $17,000 for energy efficiency home upgrades. Contest winners will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate electricity-saving actions in a creative video. The grand prize winner will be awarded up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades for their home.
The contest is open for entries March 8 through May 31. Videos can be 30 seconds to two minutes long and the contest is open to residential Rocky Mountain Power customers in Utah who are 18 years of age or older. Videos can be submitted through the Rocky Mountain Power Wattsmart page on Facebook or at wattsmart.com.
In addition to the grand prize of up to $10,000 in energy efficiency upgrades, two runners up will each receive up to $2,500 in upgrades. An additional "people’s choice" prize determined by online voting will provide up to $2,000 in upgrades. People who vote on their favorite video will also have a chance to win one randomly selected "voter’s award" of $500 in upgrades.
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Q-and-A with Vale Hale: a 'pretty...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2