SARATOGA SPRINGS — A former section of state Route 73 in Saratoga Springs has been renamed Crossroads Boulevard.
In November of 2011, Utah Department of Transportation transferred the ownership of the road to Saratoga Springs. The road leads from Redwood Road to the west side of the Jordan River.
The City Council chose the name Crossroads Boulevard to reflects the history of the area as the crossroads of northwest Utah County. The name change became effective March 1 and will affect the addressing of 25 businesses and one residential property fronting the road.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7