SARATOGA SPRINGS — A former section of state Route 73 in Saratoga Springs has been renamed Crossroads Boulevard.
In November of 2011, Utah Department of Transportation transferred the ownership of the road to Saratoga Springs. The road leads from Redwood Road to the west side of the Jordan River.
The City Council chose the name Crossroads Boulevard to reflects the history of the area as the crossroads of northwest Utah County. The name change became effective March 1 and will affect the addressing of 25 businesses and one residential property fronting the road.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24