SARATOGA SPRINGS — A former section of state Route 73 in Saratoga Springs has been renamed Crossroads Boulevard.
In November of 2011, Utah Department of Transportation transferred the ownership of the road to Saratoga Springs. The road leads from Redwood Road to the west side of the Jordan River.
The City Council chose the name Crossroads Boulevard to reflects the history of the area as the crossroads of northwest Utah County. The name change became effective March 1 and will affect the addressing of 25 businesses and one residential property fronting the road.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15