SARATOGA SPRINGS — A former section of state Route 73 in Saratoga Springs has been renamed Crossroads Boulevard.
In November of 2011, Utah Department of Transportation transferred the ownership of the road to Saratoga Springs. The road leads from Redwood Road to the west side of the Jordan River.
The City Council chose the name Crossroads Boulevard to reflects the history of the area as the crossroads of northwest Utah County. The name change became effective March 1 and will affect the addressing of 25 businesses and one residential property fronting the road.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- 8 injured in 3-car West Haven crash
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11