LEHI — Mark Welcker has been named the Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce’s new president.
A native of Utah County, Welcker is a graduate of Utah Valley University with a bachelor’s degree in business management. He has 19 years of professional experience in the field of business including sales, marketing, finance, product development and real estate development.
Welcker was the co-founder of the Highland City Youth Council, served on the American Fork City Beautification Committee, was a 2002 Salt Lake Olympic volunteer, and a Utah County delegate for the 2012 elections.
Any licensed business owners who are interested in getting more information about the Lehi Area Chamber may contact Welcker at 801-836-0836, email@example.com or you can visit www.lehichamber.org.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- Once controversial downtown property finally...
- Randy Shumway: Why so early? Holiday spending...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 7
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 5
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K... 1
- Barnes & Noble shares fall on SEC probe 1