LEHI — Mark Welcker has been named the Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce’s new president.
A native of Utah County, Welcker is a graduate of Utah Valley University with a bachelor’s degree in business management. He has 19 years of professional experience in the field of business including sales, marketing, finance, product development and real estate development.
Welcker was the co-founder of the Highland City Youth Council, served on the American Fork City Beautification Committee, was a 2002 Salt Lake Olympic volunteer, and a Utah County delegate for the 2012 elections.
Any licensed business owners who are interested in getting more information about the Lehi Area Chamber may contact Welcker at 801-836-0836, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit www.lehichamber.org.
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- Syracuse man develops router to keep Internet...
- Gillette company does work for NASA
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- UTA board approves new pay plan for...
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband...
- FDA to scrutinize unproven alternative remedies
- UDOT campaigning to reduce work zone crashes
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- Why you should begin planning for... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1