LEHI — Mark Welcker has been named the Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce’s new president.
A native of Utah County, Welcker is a graduate of Utah Valley University with a bachelor’s degree in business management. He has 19 years of professional experience in the field of business including sales, marketing, finance, product development and real estate development.
Welcker was the co-founder of the Highland City Youth Council, served on the American Fork City Beautification Committee, was a 2002 Salt Lake Olympic volunteer, and a Utah County delegate for the 2012 elections.
Any licensed business owners who are interested in getting more information about the Lehi Area Chamber may contact Welcker at 801-836-0836, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit www.lehichamber.org.
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Batman and the search for familial stability
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2