LEHI — Mark Welcker has been named the Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce’s new president.
A native of Utah County, Welcker is a graduate of Utah Valley University with a bachelor’s degree in business management. He has 19 years of professional experience in the field of business including sales, marketing, finance, product development and real estate development.
Welcker was the co-founder of the Highland City Youth Council, served on the American Fork City Beautification Committee, was a 2002 Salt Lake Olympic volunteer, and a Utah County delegate for the 2012 elections.
Any licensed business owners who are interested in getting more information about the Lehi Area Chamber may contact Welcker at 801-836-0836, email@example.com or you can visit www.lehichamber.org.
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- GM to spend $5.4B on US factories over 3...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- Questar to cut rates by $52 million
- Proposed trade legislation could boost Utah...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- 19 Mother's Day gift ideas for moms with...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2