BOUNTIFUL — All Davis County teenagers are invited to participate in the 13th annual Davis Youth Summit on March 16 at Viewmont High School, 120 W. 1000 North.
The purpose of the summit is to provide a constructive safe event where teens can learn self-help skills and techniques for dealing with negative peer pressure. Participants will also engage in community service and network with other teens.
The summit begins at 11 a.m. and continues until 10 p.m. It is open to youths ages 13-18. Registration is $20, plus two canned food donations. Cost includes lunch and dinner. To register, visit www.davisyouthsummit.com.
Transportation from Clearfield, Layton, Northridge and Davis high schools will be provided for those who sign up.
The event is being sponsored by Bountiful and Layton Communities that Care and the Davis School District.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 38
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9