BOUNTIFUL — All Davis County teenagers are invited to participate in the 13th annual Davis Youth Summit on March 16 at Viewmont High School, 120 W. 1000 North.
The purpose of the summit is to provide a constructive safe event where teens can learn self-help skills and techniques for dealing with negative peer pressure. Participants will also engage in community service and network with other teens.
The summit begins at 11 a.m. and continues until 10 p.m. It is open to youths ages 13-18. Registration is $20, plus two canned food donations. Cost includes lunch and dinner. To register, visit www.davisyouthsummit.com.
Transportation from Clearfield, Layton, Northridge and Davis high schools will be provided for those who sign up.
The event is being sponsored by Bountiful and Layton Communities that Care and the Davis School District.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12