BOUNTIFUL — All Davis County teenagers are invited to participate in the 13th annual Davis Youth Summit on March 16 at Viewmont High School, 120 W. 1000 North.
The purpose of the summit is to provide a constructive safe event where teens can learn self-help skills and techniques for dealing with negative peer pressure. Participants will also engage in community service and network with other teens.
The summit begins at 11 a.m. and continues until 10 p.m. It is open to youths ages 13-18. Registration is $20, plus two canned food donations. Cost includes lunch and dinner. To register, visit www.davisyouthsummit.com.
Transportation from Clearfield, Layton, Northridge and Davis high schools will be provided for those who sign up.
The event is being sponsored by Bountiful and Layton Communities that Care and the Davis School District.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 38
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 22
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17