BOUNTIFUL — All Davis County teenagers are invited to participate in the 13th annual Davis Youth Summit on March 16 at Viewmont High School, 120 W. 1000 North.
The purpose of the summit is to provide a constructive safe event where teens can learn self-help skills and techniques for dealing with negative peer pressure. Participants will also engage in community service and network with other teens.
The summit begins at 11 a.m. and continues until 10 p.m. It is open to youths ages 13-18. Registration is $20, plus two canned food donations. Cost includes lunch and dinner. To register, visit www.davisyouthsummit.com.
Transportation from Clearfield, Layton, Northridge and Davis high schools will be provided for those who sign up.
The event is being sponsored by Bountiful and Layton Communities that Care and the Davis School District.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13