BOUNTIFUL — All Davis County teenagers are invited to participate in the 13th annual Davis Youth Summit on March 16 at Viewmont High School, 120 W. 1000 North.
The purpose of the summit is to provide a constructive safe event where teens can learn self-help skills and techniques for dealing with negative peer pressure. Participants will also engage in community service and network with other teens.
The summit begins at 11 a.m. and continues until 10 p.m. It is open to youths ages 13-18. Registration is $20, plus two canned food donations. Cost includes lunch and dinner. To register, visit www.davisyouthsummit.com.
Transportation from Clearfield, Layton, Northridge and Davis high schools will be provided for those who sign up.
The event is being sponsored by Bountiful and Layton Communities that Care and the Davis School District.
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Five sites now under consideration for new...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Prosecutors: Woman killed girlfriend with 46...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 263
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- House panel approves bill to require... 26
- Prophets and presidents: 11 noteworthy... 23
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 16