Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO -- BYU starts its spring practice session this week -- earlier than just about every other program around the country. The session provides a chance for coaches to establish depth, get a look at players competing for spots while offensive coaches look to establish a new system and culture among the players.
Several players will capture media and fan attention immediately and here's a look on who we'll have our eyes peeled toward throughout the first few days and probably throughout March.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45