Unicorns and a Muppet song: Two daddy's girls go viral on Reddit and YouTube
Although he may look like a tough guy, one Texas dad is wrapped around his little girl's finger.
Why else would he wear a purple unicorn T-shirt matching his daughter's? The dad posted the photo on Reddit.com, along with four other images of the daddy-daughter couple matching from head to toe. The pictures quickly circulated around the Internet.
Another dad gained Internet fame this past week for a YouTube duet with his daughter, which he titled "My Greatest Achievement." The pair sang "Mahna Mahna," a song made famous by "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show."
"That is amazingly adorable," Michael Jones, a YouTube user, commented. "I have a daughter around the same age. It's a great privilege to be able to be a father."
Here are eight more dads whose parenting styles have earned them prominent spots on YouTube, Pinterest, blogs and news sites.
Alysa Kleinman is a journalism student at Brigham Young University and an intern at Deseret Digital Media. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- ‘Big Hero 6,’ ‘Feast’...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- The Clean Cut: Groom makes vows not only to...
- Explore 5 beautiful sites in Utah on a budget
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live'
- Erin Stewart: Why I vaccinate my... 21
- The Clean Cut: Lady Gaga stuns with... 20
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 10
- The Internet and depression: How... 4
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only... 3
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 3
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas set to compete... 1
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your... 1