Unicorns and a Muppet song: Two daddy's girls go viral on Reddit and YouTube
Although he may look like a tough guy, one Texas dad is wrapped around his little girl's finger.
Why else would he wear a purple unicorn T-shirt matching his daughter's? The dad posted the photo on Reddit.com, along with four other images of the daddy-daughter couple matching from head to toe. The pictures quickly circulated around the Internet.
Another dad gained Internet fame this past week for a YouTube duet with his daughter, which he titled "My Greatest Achievement." The pair sang "Mahna Mahna," a song made famous by "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show."
"That is amazingly adorable," Michael Jones, a YouTube user, commented. "I have a daughter around the same age. It's a great privilege to be able to be a father."
Here are eight more dads whose parenting styles have earned them prominent spots on YouTube, Pinterest, blogs and news sites.
Alysa Kleinman is a journalism student at Brigham Young University and an intern at Deseret Digital Media. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1