Unicorns and a Muppet song: Two daddy's girls go viral on Reddit and YouTube
Although he may look like a tough guy, one Texas dad is wrapped around his little girl's finger.
Why else would he wear a purple unicorn T-shirt matching his daughter's? The dad posted the photo on Reddit.com, along with four other images of the daddy-daughter couple matching from head to toe. The pictures quickly circulated around the Internet.
Another dad gained Internet fame this past week for a YouTube duet with his daughter, which he titled "My Greatest Achievement." The pair sang "Mahna Mahna," a song made famous by "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show."
"That is amazingly adorable," Michael Jones, a YouTube user, commented. "I have a daughter around the same age. It's a great privilege to be able to be a father."
Here are eight more dads whose parenting styles have earned them prominent spots on YouTube, Pinterest, blogs and news sites.
Alysa Kleinman is a journalism student at Brigham Young University and an intern at Deseret Digital Media. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- 'Just Let Go' takes an unflinching look at...
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- New York Times best-selling author talks...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2