Unicorns and a Muppet song: Two daddy's girls go viral on Reddit and YouTube
Although he may look like a tough guy, one Texas dad is wrapped around his little girl's finger.
Why else would he wear a purple unicorn T-shirt matching his daughter's? The dad posted the photo on Reddit.com, along with four other images of the daddy-daughter couple matching from head to toe. The pictures quickly circulated around the Internet.
Another dad gained Internet fame this past week for a YouTube duet with his daughter, which he titled "My Greatest Achievement." The pair sang "Mahna Mahna," a song made famous by "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show."
"That is amazingly adorable," Michael Jones, a YouTube user, commented. "I have a daughter around the same age. It's a great privilege to be able to be a father."
Here are eight more dads whose parenting styles have earned them prominent spots on YouTube, Pinterest, blogs and news sites.
Alysa Kleinman is a journalism student at Brigham Young University and an intern at Deseret Digital Media. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Living — or dying — with...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2