Unicorns and a Muppet song: Two daddy's girls go viral on Reddit and YouTube
Although he may look like a tough guy, one Texas dad is wrapped around his little girl's finger.
Why else would he wear a purple unicorn T-shirt matching his daughter's? The dad posted the photo on Reddit.com, along with four other images of the daddy-daughter couple matching from head to toe. The pictures quickly circulated around the Internet.
Another dad gained Internet fame this past week for a YouTube duet with his daughter, which he titled "My Greatest Achievement." The pair sang "Mahna Mahna," a song made famous by "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show."
"That is amazingly adorable," Michael Jones, a YouTube user, commented. "I have a daughter around the same age. It's a great privilege to be able to be a father."
Here are eight more dads whose parenting styles have earned them prominent spots on YouTube, Pinterest, blogs and news sites.
Alysa Kleinman is a journalism student at Brigham Young University and an intern at Deseret Digital Media. You can contact her at email@example.com.
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Utah company brings Disney characters to...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 16
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3