SEDONA, Ariz. — The Utah Valley University women's golf team moved up one spot Sunday and finished in 14th at the Red Rocks Invitational hosted by Northern Arizona University.
UVU's Jordyn Dougal shot her second consecutive round in the 70s (79-76) to finish in a tie for 26th, while Lynn-Marie Nagel carded a final-round 77 to finish in a tie for 58th and Heather Mathison (82-81) placed 67th.
The University of Toledo (605) won the tournament over Cal State Northridge (609) and Southern Utah (612).
UVU's Kalea Heu (82-85) and Brooke Bliss (89-82) rounded out the Wolverines' scoring to finish in a tie for 80th and a tie for 96th, respectively.
The Red Rocks Invite was contested at the par-72, 6,089-yard Oakcreek Country Club.
Cal State Northridge's Clariss Guce won the tournament with a two-over par 146.
The Wovlerines are back in action March 18-19 at the BYU Entrada Classic in St. George, Utah.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 57
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37