Utah Jazz: Grueling part of schedule begins with road game in Milwaukee
"Eventually," Millsap said, "I’m just going to have to play through a little pain. I know that."
Big Al, who was sporting a walking boot in the aftermath of Wednesday's injury, wasn't available for an interview Sunday, but Corbin said the center is "feeling a little better." Jefferson missed just his second game of the season Friday, paving way for Enes Kanter's monster outing.
They will be game-time decisions.
Corbin is cautiously optimistic Jefferson will be back in the lineup soon. It depends on how well he responds to ongoing treatment.
"(We'll) look at him," Corbin said, "and get a good grasp if it’s better for him to play or better for him not to play, so we don’t risk him getting injured any further."
Utah was able to crush Charlotte on Friday with a bevy of big performances from backups, led by Kanter's stellar 23-point, 22-rebound night.
But that was against the worst team in the NBA.
Can the Jazz and their youngsters duplicate that against stiffer competition?
They hope to not find out.
"It’s going to take a collective effort," Millsap said. "We know that we’ve struggled on the road throughout the year, so we know it’s going to have to be a grind. The next four games are going to be pretty important for us."
"We’re getting ready to go on the road now, so we’ve got to make sure we’re ready," Corbin added. "Hopefully, we get guys back on the floor and take care of our business on the road."
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Olympic organizers suspect 'isolated'...
- Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard...
- Jimmy Walker opens with 65 at stifling PGA;...
- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops...
- Streb shoots 63 and joins Walker in lead at PGA
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 65
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 52
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 40
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 20