Utah Jazz: Grueling part of schedule begins with road game in Milwaukee
"Eventually," Millsap said, "I’m just going to have to play through a little pain. I know that."
Big Al, who was sporting a walking boot in the aftermath of Wednesday's injury, wasn't available for an interview Sunday, but Corbin said the center is "feeling a little better." Jefferson missed just his second game of the season Friday, paving way for Enes Kanter's monster outing.
They will be game-time decisions.
Corbin is cautiously optimistic Jefferson will be back in the lineup soon. It depends on how well he responds to ongoing treatment.
"(We'll) look at him," Corbin said, "and get a good grasp if it’s better for him to play or better for him not to play, so we don’t risk him getting injured any further."
Utah was able to crush Charlotte on Friday with a bevy of big performances from backups, led by Kanter's stellar 23-point, 22-rebound night.
But that was against the worst team in the NBA.
Can the Jazz and their youngsters duplicate that against stiffer competition?
They hope to not find out.
"It’s going to take a collective effort," Millsap said. "We know that we’ve struggled on the road throughout the year, so we know it’s going to have to be a grind. The next four games are going to be pretty important for us."
"We’re getting ready to go on the road now, so we’ve got to make sure we’re ready," Corbin added. "Hopefully, we get guys back on the floor and take care of our business on the road."
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz notes: Trey Lyles still not with team...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 105
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24