FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Weber State enters the final road conference game riding an eight-game winning streak after a dominating performance against Sacramento State.
The Wildcats (21-5, 15-2) hit the road against Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9) at 2 p.m. at the Walkup Skydome, leading the nation in field goal percentage and 3-point percentage.
Weber State once again enjoyed February more than any team in the nation. The Wildcats finished 7-0 and are 32-4 in February over the last five years, the best mark in the country.
The Lumberjacks are led by their prolific scorer, Gabe Rogers. The 6-foot-2 guard averages 17.7 points per game — the second highest mark in the Big Sky. In conference games, Rogers has upped his total to 19.8 points per game.
Wildcats on the Air
Weber State (21-5, 15-2) at Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9)
Saturday, 2 p.m.
Flagstaff, Walkup Skydome
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus/ NAU TV
Online video: bigskytv.org
- 2015 Deseret News NFL Mock Draft: Wide...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Little offense as main players sit out Ute...
- Dick Harmon: Only joy for BYU's Jordan...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Kyle Whittingham just glad...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 92
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 39
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 15