FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Weber State enters the final road conference game riding an eight-game winning streak after a dominating performance against Sacramento State.
The Wildcats (21-5, 15-2) hit the road against Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9) at 2 p.m. at the Walkup Skydome, leading the nation in field goal percentage and 3-point percentage.
Weber State once again enjoyed February more than any team in the nation. The Wildcats finished 7-0 and are 32-4 in February over the last five years, the best mark in the country.
The Lumberjacks are led by their prolific scorer, Gabe Rogers. The 6-foot-2 guard averages 17.7 points per game — the second highest mark in the Big Sky. In conference games, Rogers has upped his total to 19.8 points per game.
Wildcats on the Air
Weber State (21-5, 15-2) at Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9)
Saturday, 2 p.m.
Flagstaff, Walkup Skydome
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus/ NAU TV
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31