FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Weber State enters the final road conference game riding an eight-game winning streak after a dominating performance against Sacramento State.
The Wildcats (21-5, 15-2) hit the road against Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9) at 2 p.m. at the Walkup Skydome, leading the nation in field goal percentage and 3-point percentage.
Weber State once again enjoyed February more than any team in the nation. The Wildcats finished 7-0 and are 32-4 in February over the last five years, the best mark in the country.
The Lumberjacks are led by their prolific scorer, Gabe Rogers. The 6-foot-2 guard averages 17.7 points per game — the second highest mark in the Big Sky. In conference games, Rogers has upped his total to 19.8 points per game.
Wildcats on the Air
Weber State (21-5, 15-2) at Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9)
Saturday, 2 p.m.
Flagstaff, Walkup Skydome
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus/ NAU TV
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state tournament...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school girls track: Davis wins...
- Boys high school top track performances, 2013...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 86
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 68
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 68
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 30
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 21