FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Weber State enters the final road conference game riding an eight-game winning streak after a dominating performance against Sacramento State.
The Wildcats (21-5, 15-2) hit the road against Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9) at 2 p.m. at the Walkup Skydome, leading the nation in field goal percentage and 3-point percentage.
Weber State once again enjoyed February more than any team in the nation. The Wildcats finished 7-0 and are 32-4 in February over the last five years, the best mark in the country.
The Lumberjacks are led by their prolific scorer, Gabe Rogers. The 6-foot-2 guard averages 17.7 points per game — the second highest mark in the Big Sky. In conference games, Rogers has upped his total to 19.8 points per game.
Wildcats on the Air
Weber State (21-5, 15-2) at Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9)
Saturday, 2 p.m.
Flagstaff, Walkup Skydome
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus/ NAU TV
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan against...
- What you may have missed: Mangum’s...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- Dick Harmon: Former BYU quarterbacks rise to...
- Morning links: Utah, USU pick up commitments...
- Utah notebook: Britain Covey will not play on...
- Brad Rock: Enes Kanter doesn't deserve the abuse
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 127
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 52
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 40
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 37
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35