FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Weber State enters the final road conference game riding an eight-game winning streak after a dominating performance against Sacramento State.
The Wildcats (21-5, 15-2) hit the road against Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9) at 2 p.m. at the Walkup Skydome, leading the nation in field goal percentage and 3-point percentage.
Weber State once again enjoyed February more than any team in the nation. The Wildcats finished 7-0 and are 32-4 in February over the last five years, the best mark in the country.
The Lumberjacks are led by their prolific scorer, Gabe Rogers. The 6-foot-2 guard averages 17.7 points per game — the second highest mark in the Big Sky. In conference games, Rogers has upped his total to 19.8 points per game.
Wildcats on the Air
Weber State (21-5, 15-2) at Northern Arizona (11-17, 8-9)
Saturday, 2 p.m.
Flagstaff, Walkup Skydome
TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus/ NAU TV
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- High school football: Bountiful High coach...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 85
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 80
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 32
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29