The Jazz finally ended a three-game losing streak with an emphatic victory against the Charlotte Bobcats Friday night.
Enes Kanter started the game and, relishing the opportunity, scored a career-high 23 points and 22 rebounds in 44 minutes of action.
Despite fouling out in the fourth quarter, Randy Foye scored nine points, three of which helped him to beat the franchise record for most threes in a season, with 130.
Four bench players — Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Gordon Hayward and DeMarre Carroll — reached double figures for the Jazz, and Carroll led the pack with 19 points. It was also a career-high game for Evans, who had 14 points.
This win puts the Jazz at 32-27 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets from Jazz nation before, during, and after the game.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21