The Jazz finally ended a three-game losing streak with an emphatic victory against the Charlotte Bobcats Friday night.
Enes Kanter started the game and, relishing the opportunity, scored a career-high 23 points and 22 rebounds in 44 minutes of action.
Despite fouling out in the fourth quarter, Randy Foye scored nine points, three of which helped him to beat the franchise record for most threes in a season, with 130.
Four bench players — Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Gordon Hayward and DeMarre Carroll — reached double figures for the Jazz, and Carroll led the pack with 19 points. It was also a career-high game for Evans, who had 14 points.
This win puts the Jazz at 32-27 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets from Jazz nation before, during, and after the game.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 101
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25