The Jazz finally ended a three-game losing streak with an emphatic victory against the Charlotte Bobcats Friday night.
Enes Kanter started the game and, relishing the opportunity, scored a career-high 23 points and 22 rebounds in 44 minutes of action.
Despite fouling out in the fourth quarter, Randy Foye scored nine points, three of which helped him to beat the franchise record for most threes in a season, with 130.
Four bench players — Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Gordon Hayward and DeMarre Carroll — reached double figures for the Jazz, and Carroll led the pack with 19 points. It was also a career-high game for Evans, who had 14 points.
This win puts the Jazz at 32-27 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets from Jazz nation before, during, and after the game.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 39
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 33