The Jazz finally ended a three-game losing streak with an emphatic victory against the Charlotte Bobcats Friday night.
Enes Kanter started the game and, relishing the opportunity, scored a career-high 23 points and 22 rebounds in 44 minutes of action.
Despite fouling out in the fourth quarter, Randy Foye scored nine points, three of which helped him to beat the franchise record for most threes in a season, with 130.
Four bench players — Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Gordon Hayward and DeMarre Carroll — reached double figures for the Jazz, and Carroll led the pack with 19 points. It was also a career-high game for Evans, who had 14 points.
This win puts the Jazz at 32-27 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets from Jazz nation before, during, and after the game.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 105
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 77
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27