The Jazz finally ended a three-game losing streak with an emphatic victory against the Charlotte Bobcats Friday night.
Enes Kanter started the game and, relishing the opportunity, scored a career-high 23 points and 22 rebounds in 44 minutes of action.
Despite fouling out in the fourth quarter, Randy Foye scored nine points, three of which helped him to beat the franchise record for most threes in a season, with 130.
Four bench players — Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Gordon Hayward and DeMarre Carroll — reached double figures for the Jazz, and Carroll led the pack with 19 points. It was also a career-high game for Evans, who had 14 points.
This win puts the Jazz at 32-27 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets from Jazz nation before, during, and after the game.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24