SALT LAKE CITY — Microsoft has announced the opening of a new retail store at City Creek Center on April 11.
The store will include an assortment of products, including Surface, Windows 8 PCs, Windows Phones, Kinect for Xbox 360 and office products. Small-business services will include a range of technical trainings, business-ready PCs and phones.
In addition, community organizations will be given access to theater space at the store to host events, and store associates will venture out into the community to support local causes.
As part of its community outreach effort, the store will donate $1 million in software grants at the grand opening to the local chapter of Junior Achievement.
To celebrate the grand opening, the retail store will present a special performance by the music group Train at City Creek Center on Saturday, April 13, at the Gallivan Center. Complimentary tickets will be distributed to customers present at the grand opening. Each person will recieve two tickets. Gates for the concert open at noon.
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to be...
- Homes sales down in Salt Lake County for...
- 4 reasons it pays to be thin and assertive,...
- Solar power skates online at Utah Olympic Oval
- Local economy predicted to grow in 2015
- Churches preach against payday loans, some...
- New Utah winter tourism campaign unveiled
- Group outlines long-term plan to bolster...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1