SOUTH SALT LAKE — City residents are invited to the South Salt Lake Health Fair before the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30.
The neighborhood health fair will take place from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Central Park Community Learning Center, 2825 S. 200 East. Everyone is invited to enjoy free mini fitness classes, learn about health insurance opportunities, and meet Promise South Salt Lake and United Way of Salt Lake health partners who work to provide resources to the community.
At 9:30 a.m., there will be a ribbon-cutting to dedicate the South Salt Lake Police Athletics/Activities League Fitness Room.
“The PAL Fitness Room is the result of generous donations and many volunteer hours,” said South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder. “The facility will allow our youth opportunities for increased endurance, specialized physical conditioning, and development of self-discipline.”
The Easter egg hunt will take place at 10:05 a.m. on the green space east of the center.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 47
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17