SOUTH SALT LAKE — City residents are invited to the South Salt Lake Health Fair before the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30.
The neighborhood health fair will take place from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Central Park Community Learning Center, 2825 S. 200 East. Everyone is invited to enjoy free mini fitness classes, learn about health insurance opportunities, and meet Promise South Salt Lake and United Way of Salt Lake health partners who work to provide resources to the community.
At 9:30 a.m., there will be a ribbon-cutting to dedicate the South Salt Lake Police Athletics/Activities League Fitness Room.
“The PAL Fitness Room is the result of generous donations and many volunteer hours,” said South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder. “The facility will allow our youth opportunities for increased endurance, specialized physical conditioning, and development of self-discipline.”
The Easter egg hunt will take place at 10:05 a.m. on the green space east of the center.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- U. student government passes resolution... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17