SOUTH SALT LAKE — City residents are invited to the South Salt Lake Health Fair before the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30.
The neighborhood health fair will take place from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Central Park Community Learning Center, 2825 S. 200 East. Everyone is invited to enjoy free mini fitness classes, learn about health insurance opportunities, and meet Promise South Salt Lake and United Way of Salt Lake health partners who work to provide resources to the community.
At 9:30 a.m., there will be a ribbon-cutting to dedicate the South Salt Lake Police Athletics/Activities League Fitness Room.
“The PAL Fitness Room is the result of generous donations and many volunteer hours,” said South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder. “The facility will allow our youth opportunities for increased endurance, specialized physical conditioning, and development of self-discipline.”
The Easter egg hunt will take place at 10:05 a.m. on the green space east of the center.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 13