SOUTH SALT LAKE — City residents are invited to the South Salt Lake Health Fair before the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30.
The neighborhood health fair will take place from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Central Park Community Learning Center, 2825 S. 200 East. Everyone is invited to enjoy free mini fitness classes, learn about health insurance opportunities, and meet Promise South Salt Lake and United Way of Salt Lake health partners who work to provide resources to the community.
At 9:30 a.m., there will be a ribbon-cutting to dedicate the South Salt Lake Police Athletics/Activities League Fitness Room.
“The PAL Fitness Room is the result of generous donations and many volunteer hours,” said South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder. “The facility will allow our youth opportunities for increased endurance, specialized physical conditioning, and development of self-discipline.”
The Easter egg hunt will take place at 10:05 a.m. on the green space east of the center.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16