SOUTH SALT LAKE — City residents are invited to the South Salt Lake Health Fair before the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30.
The neighborhood health fair will take place from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Central Park Community Learning Center, 2825 S. 200 East. Everyone is invited to enjoy free mini fitness classes, learn about health insurance opportunities, and meet Promise South Salt Lake and United Way of Salt Lake health partners who work to provide resources to the community.
At 9:30 a.m., there will be a ribbon-cutting to dedicate the South Salt Lake Police Athletics/Activities League Fitness Room.
“The PAL Fitness Room is the result of generous donations and many volunteer hours,” said South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder. “The facility will allow our youth opportunities for increased endurance, specialized physical conditioning, and development of self-discipline.”
The Easter egg hunt will take place at 10:05 a.m. on the green space east of the center.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 70
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 46
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24